Join countless others who, since 1996, have made trading their business using the Hawkeye Trading System. You’ll learn to trade with the market’s volume direction using any pre-selected timeframe. Hawkeye helps remove emotion from trading and equips you with a powerful set of indicators that will enable you to handle the complexities of the market.
You can make trading your business if you:
- Trade using volume price analysis
- Trade in harmony with the markets
- Stay in the trend
- Remove emotion from your trading
- Become an educated trader
- Keep to a trading plan
DISCOVER HOW WITH HAWKEYE!
Trading with Volume Spread Analysis
The financial markets are driven by two forces: volume and price (momentum). Understand how they work and you’ll have the roadmap for your journey as a successful trader.
Volume shows where the professionals are buying and selling:
- Professional traders acknowledge Volume as a leading indicator.
- We use Volume to confirm the strength of a trend or no demand. The markets are extremely efficient and will normally return to fair value.
- Many traders see Volume as an indicator which signals a price movement prior to it happening. (accumulation or distribution)
Hawkeye Volume is at the heart of our suite of unique and powerful trading indicators and tools. It’s designed to help you exploit trends and capture profits from the market.
Learn more about trading with volume, technical analysis, and applications of volume spread analysis by subscribing to our weekly Newsletter - its Free!
Hawkeye Newsletter Sign-Up
“After decades of active trading and trial and error – using many methods based on popular theorists and working with some of the most revered experts in trading – I resolved that conventional indicators were far too lagged for the volatility of today’s electronic market. I required reliable tools to give me an edge and that’s where my journey and development of the suite of Hawkeye tools commenced. I have configured virtually every indicator around volume. By understanding Volume Spread Analysis, you will know what’s happening at the live edge of the market as it’s a totally un-lagged indicator.”
Nigel Hawkes Founder, Hawkeye Traders